USS Andromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starfleet's darkest hour approaches, this is the time for heroes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Crew Manifest
Evan Bronmuire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:55 pm by Admin

» Evan Bronmuire
Evan Bronmuire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 pm by Admin

» Captain Claudia Nevala
Evan Bronmuire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:34 pm by Admin

» Current Status
Evan Bronmuire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:33 am by Claudia Nevala

» Application Template
Evan Bronmuire I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin
Evan Bronmuire I_vote_lcapEvan Bronmuire I_voting_barEvan Bronmuire I_vote_rcap 
Claudia Nevala
Evan Bronmuire
Affiliates
free forum

Evan Bronmuire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan Bronmuire
Security - Lt
Security - Lt

Evan Bronmuire Empty
PostSubject: Evan Bronmuire   Evan Bronmuire I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Evan Bronmuire Jake-gyllenhaal

Basics:

Name: Evan Bronmuire

Race: Human

Allegiance: Starfleet

Speciality: Security

Appearance:

Complexion: Caucasian

Hair: Short brown hair and tidy full on beard.

Eyes: Bright Blue

Figure: Very tall and over muscular which leads to a wrongly proportioned build. Has very broad shoulders which only adds to the problem.

Distinctive features: Photographic smile and one missing finger on his left hand.

Personality: Evan is a young man which huge aspirations to become a legendary captain one day. Although he does not possess the required experience or leadership skills, this determination makes Evan the first to volunteer for any dangerous mission or task. This gives him the outlook of dutyful soldier but his reasons are for himself. He has a good sense of humour due to his upbringing and also is loyal to the people who show it back. One of his downfalls however is his strong moral basis and the utmost willingness to make his case known. Sometimes he will push his morality onto people and is bemused when they do not understand his methods.

History/Background:

Parents: Benedict Bronmuire - Sarah Bronmuire

Siblings: Three brothers (John, Brady and Benedict Jr) and two sister (Jessica and Maria)

Marital Status: Single

Children: None

Childhood: Evan had a very good childhood and sound upbringing. Born as the youngest of his family, he was taught how to learn off the land at an early age due to growing up on a ranch. Despite the very strong roots of ranch life, the Bronmuire family accepted technology as it advanced thus giving Evan a good knowledge of technology, unlike alot of men in the area. He was taught strong morals and hand to hand combat, these skills were helped by the constant day to day labour of tending to a ten man ranch with just his three other brothers. The only bad memory he had during this time was a problem with tending to the crops, while on a large pre dated automatic machine. Unfortunatly the machine broke down and upon inspection, started back up again. Without much effort, the machine took Evan's third finger from his left hand straight off but in retrospect, he was lucky that was all that he lost on that day.

Soon however it became time for Evan to choose one of two paths, while his brothers chose to stay home and keep on the family business, they seemed to want him to spread his wings. When talking about Starfleet, Evan's father quickly became interested in the idea of having a son see the many worlds of the universe. It wasn't a notion that was wasted on Evan however, as he quickly began dreaming of a life in the stars. For many weeks he spent the nights sleeping in the fields, looking up at the skies wondering what was out there and why it was there. After awhile, his obvious choice was confirmed.

Academy: At an early age, Evan signed up for the Starfleet academy after being shown the possibilities by his family. Upon arrival he quickly became a fan of the many stories of heroic captains of the past, although attempted to take the leadership excercises, he failed quickly. However this didn't stop him, using his natural given talents, he moved into Security. He excelled at this quickly and soon made his name know in the section as a possible candidate for Head of Security on a craft.

Evan did have problems accepting that he simply wasn't leadership material and despite challenging the fact, it took him many months to accept it. This lead to a long time of making his name known as a degenerate, and after a lenghy conversation with a tutor, he bit the bullet and changed his ways. However the path given to him was one that he didn't want to take and takes every possible opportunity to cross the highway so to speak.

Evan scraped past his basic leadership exam by a thread and sailed through the rest of his education in security, also dabbling in a bit of Tactical aswell on the side. Evan graduated from the Academy with average Leadership scores but his Security scores were enough to make him an ideal Security candidate.

Starfleet/Adult: Evan's services were snapped up fast by Captain Dradura on a small tactical craft a quarter crew size than usual. He started his career bottom of the barrel but Dradura took a liking to the young man. The captain pointed out to him early on the things he needed to work on in order to go up the ladder in Security, and then make his move into the top dogs. The small tactical ship "Spearhead" was a rousing success in it's early years and it also was for Bronmuire. He was promoted to Security Deputy Head by the age of 25. However during this time, after the ship's second major campaign, the current Head of Security started to have major personal troubles.

Bronmuire saw this as an opportunity to test his abilities as a head of department, and Dradura second the stance suprisingly. During the time that the Head of Security was out on personal leave, Dradura gifted Evan with the chance he had been waiting for. He performed the duties of a Department head without the tag for certain years with much success aswell. However during all this time, whenever he made a mistake, it fell onto Dradura's shoulders. While over the years Evan's mistakes became less apparant and less important, he never received the official promotion. The final straw was when the original Head of Security return, Dradura was forced to push Evan back down the pecking order.

After an extensive conversation with Dradura, Evan took the captain's advice to leave the small ship with his reccomendation to join a larger vessel and to experience another captain's way of doing things. It was yet again another hard decision for Evan to make but he returned to Starfleet HQ with a brimming record and the experience needed to forge a further career.

Hobbies: All sports especially American Football and Soccer, also Wrestling and Mixed Martial Arts.

Career Highlights/Medals: Part of the crew of the successful voyage of USS Spearhead, an experimental smaller tactical ship. Given the Purple Heart award for heroic actions in battle.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Evan Bronmuire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bronmuire   Evan Bronmuire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Accepted. Welcome to the Andromeda Lieutenant Bronmuire.
Back to top Go down
https://darkesthour.iftopic.com

Evan Bronmuire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Andromeda :: Character Central :: Approved Character Applications-
Jump to: